FREE AUSTRALIAN DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50
$7.95 Flat Rate Shipping on all orders under $50.
Orders in the metro areas on the Australian East Coast, will receive their items in 1-4 business days. The rest of Australia are expected to receive their items within 3-10 business days. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Lucid proudly offers free shipping Australia wide but we reserve the right to apply a surcharge or refuse shipping on the occasion where shipping location is very remote or undeliverable. (If undeliverable, a refund will be given straight away).
Lucid does not currently offer shipping outside of Australia, however we can sometimes do one off shipments of smaller items. Please contact us for more information.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items. We will happily exchange or refund your item provided the item and its packaging is in its original condition with the original tags attached. Please provide invoice or proof of purchase. See below for the time frame your exchange or refund must be made in:
Exchanges (full price items) – 60 Days from date of purchase.
Exchanges (sale items) – 30 Days from date of purchase.
Refunds (full price items) – 30 Days from date of purchase.
BULKY ITEMS (BOARDS)
1. Refunds are not available on sale or promotional items.
2. Board to be returned with the proof of purchase, ie. a copy of the Invoice, enclosed when you received your goods or via email originally.
3. Board must be in the same condition as it was when you received it.
4. The board must be in the wrapping and box it was sent to you in, with any accessories.
5. Address for returns: Lucid Skate – Returns. Unit 19/1 Jubilee Ave, Warriewood NSW, 2102
6. The customer must pay the freight.
STANDARD SIZE ITEMS
All items other than boards.
1. Refunds not available on sale or promotional items.
2. Items must be returned with the proof of purchase (a copy of your invoice), in the same condition as you received it, within 60 days and we will happily exchange or refund full priced items.
3. Discounted Items can be exchange within the 30 day period.
4. Customers are responsible for cost of freight unless item is faulty.
5. Address for returns: Lucid Skate – Returns: PO Box 261 Mona Vale NSW, 1660
Whenever you use our site, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested webpages to your internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address”, and is sent automatically each time you access any internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site as part of the normal website logging process, and specifically in relation to system errors or where you have provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When purchasing from this website, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. TYPE ERRORS. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product, Lucid has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Lucid has the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Lucid will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
2. LIABILITY. Lucid is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF THE GOODS. The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within five working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault.
4. ORDER POLICY. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Lucid reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Lucid reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
5. DELIVERY. The delivery times provided by Lucid are estimates only. We will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries.